Why does my boyfriend like watching sports center so much!?!?
I fucking hate that show. He watches it for like...4 hours straight... And I just hafta sit there and watch it...with him....
Ughhhh *shudder* hahahha it's just so fricking boring and uninteresting to me. Plus I don't even know why they hafta talk about sports as much as they do... Like all the stats of random games... Then all the stupid things where they debate about stupid shit like coaches and play makers and ughh hahahah
it's weird almost when you really think about it...
The only good thing that comes of espn is the commercials... They're pretty funny... I just don't get them hahahhaha
I'm watching postgame coverage... Sickkk fmlfmlfmllll
k I'm done. I'm glad noody reads this thing. Hahaha.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha. i feel you on tha sport center.. there so much other shit to watch
Post a Comment